WordPress and HTML/CSS Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: March 17th, 2020
Job closing date: April 16th, 2020
- Creating WordPress plugins
- Developing custom WordPress themes
- Converting PST documents into pixel-perfect UIs
- Implementing web design with Bootstrap 4
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong experience with WordPress
- Experience in developing WordPress plugins/extensions
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with slicing work (converting PSD to HTML files)
- Experience with SQL databases, preferred
- Strong written English, intermediate spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.