Telugu Speakers in India in Appen
Job Published on: August 27th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Asia - IndiaInterested in transcribing audios following specific guidelines and writing conventions? This project might be for you! Check it out.
- Native speaker of Telugu
- Residing in India
- Work from home with flexible hours
- You can work on our projects around your other jobs
- Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Interested? Apply now!
Kindly click this link to register on our website and apply for the project here.
Steps on how to register:
- Choose Telugu (India) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
- Once you passed the qualification process, kindly to go ‘All Project’ tab and look for Project ‘Tellico’.
- Click the ‘Learn More’ or ‘Qualify’ button on the right side to start your qualification for the project.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.