Retention/Conversion Agents – FX in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 1st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Cyprus||English, sales, forex||0+|
What we request from the candidate:
- Excellent level of English and one of the following (Mandatory): Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Swedish or Italian (native spoken and written).
- Ability to manage day-to-day sales functions
- Strong communication skills
- Trustworthiness and reliability
- Computer savviness
- Ability to work with deadlines & targets
- Management and mathematics skills
- Great objection-handling skills
- Preferably prior experience within sales in the Forex & CFD Industry.
What they will be in charge of:
- Promoting the Company’s products and services
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients
- Onboarding of new clients
- Sales activities
- Dealing with client inquiries and requirements via email and telephone.
- SALARY: from 1,600 euros gross per month plus uncapped commissions to 2000 euros gross
- Weekends: Voluntary basis extra paid
- Working hours: Monday to Friday – Rotating Shifts – 1-hour lunch break
- 09:00 – 18:00
- 10:00 – 19:00
- 11:00 – 20:00
- 12:00 – 21:00
- Ideal start date: ASAP
Benefits and Perks
Remuneration and benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package according to the qualification and/or experience of the successful candidate, health insurance, excellent upbeat working environment and support with the relocation package.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 1st, 2021 to apply!
Please send you English CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone who is looking for a job, send me their CV and you can get 250 euros bonus.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.