Java Developer for a big e-commerce project in MusiX AG
Job Published on: October 14th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereSoftware development is our passion! With more than 20 years of experience in software development, framework development (Invoca Systems) and e-commerce, MusiX AG (the No.1 online retailer in Switzerland for musical instruments) has an ambitious goal and all capacities for it to grow into the European massive online retail business. For this very long term project, we are looking for several experienced, profoundly knowledgeable Senior JAVA developers. We offer creative implementation challenges, a dream team, a leader who is an experienced software engineer, not only a businessman, opportunity to work from anywhere, and the potential for growth.
Our technologies are:
- Java, Git, Redmine, Eciplse/IntelliJ
- Junit, Maven, Jenkins
- SQL databases
- Various Web technologies
- Mobile Apps (Ionic, Angular, Cordova)
- Linux (Redhat, CentOD, Fedora), OpenSource
- To analyse, design, engineer, implement, optimize software
- Solving sophisticated and complex problems on a high quality level
- Counting on reliable partners and being a reliable partner for others
- Learning and improving every day, sharing knowledge with others
- Profound studies in Informatics and high analytical skills
- Solid experience in core Java software development and OO design
- Passion for software engineering, creativity
- Fluent English language level (spoken and written)
- Front-End skills (HTML/JS/CSS, Angular, React, Spring) would be a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A great international team supporting you
- A global challenge
- A company/partner with a focus for a long term work relationship with a long term perspective and a large potential for future
- Competitive compensation in USD or EUR
- Working remotely, which is more than just a practical advantage: embracing freedom and responsibility, mutual trust, some of our core values, allow us to work together as a team of experts, to be on a par with each other, to avoid wielding power, to avoid “managing others”. (We refer to a freedom based environment as described in book “Freedom, Inc.”)
Interested? Apply now!Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . We‘re looking forward to receiving your application!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.