Rockstar Java Developer in MusiX AG
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: November 20th, 2018
- Completed apprenticeship or studies in Informatics, Mathematics or a related subject — Solid experience in core Java software development (minimum 3 years of commercial experience)
- Good knowledge in object-oriented analysis and design (Java, C++)
- Experience in web-technologies or willingness to acquire a deeper knowledge in this area
- Good feeling for economic and technical processes
- Complex and analytical thinking
- Highly customer-focused attitude
- Know-how in the area of software methodology and frameworks
- Skills in Front-End (JS, Angular.js, Tapestry)
- Fluent English language level (spoken and written)
- German would be a plus
- A great international team supporting you
- A company/partner with a focus for a long term work relationship with a long term perspective and options to evolve
- Competitive compensation in EUR
- Paid 4-weeks vacation and sick leaves
- Working remotely, which is more than just a practical advantage: embracing freedom, responsibility and mutual trust, some of our core values, allow us to work together as a team of experts, to be on a par with each other, to avoid wielding power, to avoid “managing others”. (We refer to a freedom based environment as described in book “Freedom, Inc.”)
- A musical instruments environment just rocks, doesn’t it?!
- Developing Java/database applications and implement web-applications for different operational areas. What you develop today will be applied in practice already the next day!
- Analyzing the needs together with colleagues from other teams and implementing tailored development solutions afterwards
- Integrating external systems (payment systems, customs duty systems etc.) can also be part of the development task as well as automating processes like Google AdWords optimization or customization of our website for mobile applications.
- Java8 (soon Java10) Eclipse, git, Junit
- SQL / databases
- Web technologies (Apache,Tapestry)
- Mobile Apps (Ionic, Angular, Cordova)
- Linux, OpenSource
- GUI applications (Java, Swing)
- business process analysis
- process optimization
- performance tuning
- internationalization ... and many other topics.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.