Ruby on Rails Developer in IESF Group
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Ruby, Kubernetes, Ruby on Rails, AWS||5+|
- Implement new features and maintain a complex core product’s backend.
- Understanding and documenting the existing product (in Ruby on Rails).
- Find ways for a reliable infrastructure/product, implement and ensure them
- See yourself as a user and recommend improvements for the existing product.
- Be part of developing the whole company culture and mindset.
- Solid experience in Ruby on Rails environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes on AWS
- Solid knowledge and experience with GitLab (repository, CI/CD, images, packages, issue tracking)
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Passion for software and product development
- Be able to really contribute to the architectural and product decision process
- Fluent in English (German is a big plus).
- Ability and attitude to work independently and able to carry own responsibilities
- Communicative, contributing to a friendly work environment
Benefits and Perks
Highlights of the project:
- Stable and growing company, with a famous product
- great work environment
- Team events
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.