Ruby on Rails Team Lead with a path to become CTO in Shastic
Job Published on: March 11th, 2020
- Advanced English Communication Skills
- Discipline: The ability to work independently towards a long term goal.
- Attention to detail
- Highly analytical with experience planning a strategic product roadmap.
- Experience leading a development team.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in building applications using Ruby on Rails and RSpec.
- Create RSpec specifications.
- Building complex Rails applications.
- Lead a team of developers.
- Develop and deploy refactorized code that is functional and passes all quality specs.
- Maintain good software development practices such as design patterns, refactorization, tests and documentation.
- Assist with live deployments to AWS.
- Technologies we use: Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Git, Docker, AWS.
- Job Type: Full-time (ability to overlap 4-5 hours of California working hours)
- Location: Remote
- Salary: $3000-$4500/month (based on proven skills).
Interested? Apply now!
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.