Rust Developer in NXLog
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 29th, 2021
Job closing date: May 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: English, Linux, Windows, API, Rust
Years of Experience: 2+
We are looking for a seasoned systems programmer with good Rust programming skills to help us build software that is efficient, scalable, lean, and cloud-friendly.
- At least 2 years of programming experience with Rust.
- 4+ years in systems programming, which may include other languages (C++, go, etc).
- Network programming skills.
- Multithreaded programming knowledge.
- Experience with SSL/TLS APIs.
- Good algorithmic skills.
- Debugging, profiling and performance optimization skills.
- Secure coding practices.
- Care for the quality and readability of your code.
- Passionate to hack on Linux systems while also feeling at home on Windows. Multi-platform development experience.
Nice to have:
- Java programming experience,
- Experience in building distributed systems,
- Build automation,
- Prior experience working as a software architect.
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- Masters degree in Information Technology or similar,
- Customer-oriented and able to communicate in English,
Most importantly you should be a quick learner and eager to jump on and understand new technologies.
Benefits and Perks
- we are offering a permanent opportunity, since we can provide continuous workload
- you can work in flexible hours
- based on your performance and company results you are entitled to Good Performance Bonus in the measure of 5-25% of your yearly earnings
- you are entitled to a minimum of 20 days of paid vacation
- you join a diverse community of enthusiastic talents from all over the globe
- 100% remote work
- we have a yearly salary review
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2021 to apply!
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.