Remote Based Saas Business Analyst for an Analytics Agency Job Opening at projectBI
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 6th, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe, North america, Central or South America||SQL, Tableau, Data Analysis, data analytics, Data Analyst||2+|
We are looking to hire a motivated, SaaS Business Analyst who is extremely detail-oriented and has experience working in an agency, fast-growing SaaS or software startup.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a SaaS Business Analyst specifically with these requirements:
- Advance level of English communication skills (native English preferred)
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a business or data analyst
- Has at least 3+ years of experience working in a software company, and/or an eCommerce company.
- Has at least 2+ years of hands-on experience working with Tableau.
- Has at least 2+ years of experience working with SQL.
- Strong project management skills
Nice to Have:
- Tableau certification
- Tableau portfolio
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Build robust data models for use in analyses and data visualization.
- Work with a wide range of tools from BigQuery, to Stitch, data modeling tool (dbt), Google Analytics, Hotjar, and many more.
- Develop powerful Tableau dashboards.
- Construct and analyze reports and present their findings in a clear and organized way to clients.
- Proactively identify opportunities where we can deliver even greater value for our clients.
- Be responsible for the technical side of the services we provide our clients. This means having ownership over the data modeling, data visualizations, and logic used to present data to our clients.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% remote.
- We don’t believe in tracking hours. Work whenever you want, for as long as you deem necessary. Results are what matter at projectBI.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- Get to work with best-in-class BI solutions such as BigQuery, Tableau, dbt etc.
- Work on a wide range of interesting challenges that will test your data and analytics skills.
- Own projects from beginning to end while working with a talented team of data specialists.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 6th, 2022 to apply.
The questionnaire contains about 12-14 questions with multiple answers about your work experience and expectations for the role. It usually takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Hurry up! The job have had 19 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Data Analyst Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|GIS and Data Science position at Hawk Research company||August 31st, 2022|