Sales Account Executive – Amazon Related Services in Sophie Society
Job Published on: January 9th, 2020
Job closing date: January 17th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereSophie Society is an Amazon optimization company that supports sellers and brands to grow their business on the platform. From getting more traffic (PPC, launches, and promotions) to boosting conversions (listing optimization, photo/video generation, EBC creation), we leave no stone unturned and consistently uncover strategies that lead to massive success on Amazon. At our very core, we are truth finders and we take a data-driven approach to whatever we do - by trying, testing, refining and evolving our solutions many times over to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Your Day to Day:
- Shadow team members to learn the ins and outs of Sophie and our product suites.
- Building prospective accounts to generate new business.
- Cold call prospects to identify pain points and growth opportunities.
- Engage with prospects and warm leads through email and weekly calls.
- Craft research decks for presentation on these calls – showing market opportunity.
- Update CRM with information gained from calls or emails and create deals to track the progress of the lead.
- Draft proposals to convert leads into paying customers and invoice them.
- Work with the operations team to transition customers for the fulfillment of their services.
What we’re looking for:The successful candidate will be hardworking, focused and personable with the following attributes:
- The US, Europe, Canada or South America Based with excellent English proficiency (native English)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with 1-2 year’s experience in Sales, eCommerce, Marketing (more specifically PPC management), or equivalent experience
- Experience with SaaS sales and a proven track record of success and/or knowledge of Amazon Account Management, PPC campaign management, Listing optimization.
- Comfortable talking on the phone and working directly with clients.
- Passionate about software, developing business and technology.
- Able to work remotely and possess his/her own laptop with a high-speed connection.
- Amazon selling experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with Helium10, Xero, Stripe and HubSpot are a plus.
The ideal candidate should also be:
- Achievement-oriented i.e. measures performance, improves outcomes, sets challenging goals.
- Exceptional at following-up and have excellent organizational skills.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- A leader and self-starter - driven by curiosity to take initiative.
- A strong relationship manager with solid business acumen and critical thinking.
- Collaborative with the ability to skillfully influence and negotiate internally and externally.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Great at cultivating and building mutually beneficial relationships.
- Interested in PPC advertising, Sales and technology.
- Analytical with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about Data.
- An Outstanding Communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- A sales executive with a successful history of meeting and exceeding Sales goals, KPIs and revenue targets.
- Organized with time management and scheduling with strong attention to detail and a focus on accuracy.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.