Sales Account Executive in Maze
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||CRM, prospecting tools, automation tools||1+|
The RoleWith a small startup, you'll have the unique opportunity to grow with the company and work cross functionally to improve on and develop new processes. You'll also get to hunt for and close new business and logos. Develop and leverage customer relationships to expand usage within new teams and departments, and experiment with new processes that scale across Maze as well as setting a great foundation as the team scales.
- You're passionate, creative, and collaborative. You have a knack for identifying problems and developing solutions
- You have a history of over achievement and experience in managing the entire sales-cycle within a SaaS B2B business
- You have experience with sales tools: crm, prospecting tools, automation tools
- Have an interest and/or experience in the design tooling space
- Have worked in a fast-growing startup environment
- Have a track record of quick promotion and have demonstrated strong success in developing nurturing strategies within existing self-service business
Benefits and Perks
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don’t meet every one of these criteria—if you’re passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we’d love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 60 employees. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion. Get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits!
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.