Sales Administrator in i-com
Job Published on: June 5th, 2020
Job closing date: July 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAs part of I-COM’s strategic development plan, we are looking for a Sales Administrator to support our membership and sales team.
Background:I-COM is a Global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from Data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We organise forums & competitions that showcase meaningful innovation, work toward consensus on best practices and support overall Business Transformation. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative. See more about us here: http://www.i-com.org
Type of Employement:Part-time (15-20 hrs/week)
Reporting Line:The person will be under the supervision of Head of Growth, Head of Customer Relationships and Finance Director.
- At least 2 years prior work experience as a sales administrator or sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Strong attention to detail to enter customer data with perfect accuracy
- Certification in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Set up clients in Zoho
- Set I-COM up as a supplier on internal client supplier systems
- Create all membership and sponsorship invoices in Zoho
- Overlook outstanding invoice chasing
- Prepare client agreements
- Maintain an accurate database of customer and prospect information
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Provide ad hoc support to account managers in their day-to-day activities
- Liaise with Head of Growth, Head of Customer Relationships and Finance Director
- Support Administration Manager in the months leading up to I-COM Global Summit with registration and invoicing process
- Administrate Vice Chair project
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2020 to apply!
Interested candidate can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.