E-commerce Sales and Marketing Manager in Vimerson Health
Job Published on: January 14th, 2020
Who You Are:You are an experienced and confident manager with a proven record in e-commerce sales and marketing and you LOVE what you do. You are a caring and conscientious manager being able to lead a team by empowering them and having faith in THEIR abilities. You flourish with being accountable and cherish a unique ability of wanting to help and teach others to grow. You work hard and smart, on your own initiative, and are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You are dedicated, you are a great team player, a strong leader, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
- Design strategies to deliver profitable e-commerce business growth through sales, marketing communication, business development, advertising, product R&D, and product launch across all current and future platforms and sales channels driven by the aim of 100% Customer Happiness;
- Manage and lead the Sales and Marketing Teams in order to grow sales and profit margins;
- Constantly innovate on customer acquisition, retention, and win-back using current platforms and being proactive by proposing avenues we have not yet considered;
- Create analytical research projects and use the data and reports to make intelligent evidence-based decisions.
- You have amazing leadership skills and experience in managing a Sales and Marketing team in an e-commerce business;
- Passion for analyzing data and reports to make intelligent evidence-based decisions;
- Deep understanding of digital marketing tools and advertising techniques;
- Experience selling on Amazon and other online platforms is a major advantage;
- You are creative, strategic and always striving to improve systems and procedures;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
- Fluent English is a must.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in less than 5 years;
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- Free Vimerson merchandise;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption :);
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Wish to know more about who we are and what our Values are? Then keep reading!We have a culture within our team that we live by every day, not because it is a requirement, but because we genuinely strive for each member of our team to be happy and fulfilled with their tasks and their work. We are responsible for each other’s happiness by treating each other with real care and respect, and we take these principles into every aspect of our work.
We WOW each other because WE CARE.
We are Honest, Transparent and Open.
We are always Learning, Growing and Innovating.
We are One Team.
We are Accountable.
Interested? Apply now!
The applications to this job have been closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.