Sales Business Development Manager in CleverBooks
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||business development, Lead generation, Sales||1+|
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Learn and apply to practice sales strategies and techniques to on-board new schools and resellers
- Drive demos and sales with war leads delivered by marketing
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries
- Manage existing and incoming leads to arrange meetings
- Assist the Sales Operations team with various assignments related to sales processes
- You are studying/studied Business Administration, Communications, Sales & Marketing, Economics or similar
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with different people
- You are comfortable to achieve sales KPIs and delivering to targets
- Good computer skills (MS Office, advanced Excel is a good have but not a requirement)
- You are comfortable working indecently in a structured way
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Previous experience in Sales will be considered a plus
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Benefits and Perks
CleverBooks is an exciting product innovation based company with the focus on emerging technologies for education. Our mission-driven team is looking for a Business development manager to join our innovation driven culture and fun international team.
This is initially commission based with flexible working time.
We guarantee lots of learning experience and great people to work with!
Additionally we offer:
- constant professional development
- exposure to emerging technologies
- unlimited holiday time
- birthday surprises
- team building trips
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2021 to apply.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 64 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Business Development Representative||October 29th, 2021|
|Sales Engineer - APAC||December 1st, 2021|
|Warhouse Management Blue Yonder||November 30th, 2021|
|Affiliate Specialist (English Market)||November 15th, 2021|
|Project Manager||October 29th, 2021|