Sales/Business Development Manager (iGaming) in SpotOn Connections
Job Published on: November 16th, 2020
Job closing date: December 16th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Full time.
- Base Salary + bonuses 10% from sales.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales & online gambling industry (mandatory).
- English speaking + second local language mandatory
- Good knowledge of the market. LATAM or ASIA or AFRICA
- Owns database of leads.
- Chanel of distribution- Online/ retail.
- Participation in the industry events, also as a speaker.
- Maintaining the CRM, delivers weekly/quarterly/yearly reports.
- Work in accordance with product and product compliance requirements in each territory
- Builds and maintains strong, lasting relationships with clients
- Supervises and develops the sales path, drives revenue growth from our main markets, diversifying them into new markets
- Understand local requirements and their impact on the sales process
- Works with the director on an overall strategy for entry into new jurisdictions, using prior experience to identify commercial opportunities and regulatory / certification challenges
- Creates, manages and owns a sales funnel independently and in his team
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 16th, 2020 to apply!
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.