Remote Based Sales and Business Development Rep Job Opening at Digital Olympus
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|May 31st, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||business development, Link building, Offpage, Sales Representative, cold outreach||3+|
About the Company:
Digital Olympus is a relationship-based link-building agency that currently includes a team of 30+ full-time employees and multiple contractors across the world. Digital Olympus was founded by Alex Tachalova, who established a solid personal brand while working at Semrush and then as a freelance digital marketing expert. Alex is a frequent speaker at conferences and regularly contributes to SEJ, Moz, HubSpot, and similar blogs.
Among DO’s clients, you’ll find many well-known brands, such as G2, Vivint, Wave.video, and many others. Our primary mission is to build links that bring long-lasting results AND help brands stand out in the long run.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Sales & Business Development Representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The ideal candidate will do the cold outreach by using prospecting strategies to identify the prospects preferably through LinkedIn.
To be a successful sales development representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical skills.
As a business development representative, you will:
- Develop sales strategies to solicit new potential customers;
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold outreach via social media platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects;
- Social selling through LinkedIn;
- Create relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales;
- Move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a concerned person;
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients;
- Achieve monthly KPIs.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in lead generation and business development in the service-based industry;
- Experience in lead generation through LinkedIn;
- Understanding of Link building and SEO processes;
- Excellent negotiation and convincing skills;
- Impeccable communication skills (both verbal & written). Fluent in business English;
- Organized self-starter, comfortable making decisions on your own;
- A Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business or related field;
- Able to travel for a quarterly team meeting.
- Experience reaching or exceeding monthly sales goals/KPIs;
- Familiarity with CRM technology;
- Understanding of the digital marketing industry.
Benefits and Perks
Perks & Benefits:
- Work remotely in a flexible environment and have full-time hours;
- We understand better than most the importance of maintaining a work-life balance, so we work four days per week, Monday through Thursday;
- We follow the calendar of public holidays in your country;
- We offer 30-day paid annual leave besides sick leaves and bereavement leaves;
- We sponsor employee’s trip for an onsite team meeting quarterly.
Base salary: USD $1000 to $1500
Commission bonus: 15% of all closed deals
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2022 to apply.
Send your resume along with the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Mention your salary expectations;
- Share the link of your LinkedIn profile.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 86 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.