Sales Development Representative in Belkins
Job Published on: March 23rd, 2020
- Achieving KPI goals: amount of appointments for your clients;
- Building out a go-to-market strategy for clients' business development by utilizing the best outbound marketing practices;
- Studying clients value propositions for a successful prospects outreach;
- Developing B2B messages for an outreach;
- Operating an inbox, sales tools, G Suit services, multiple CRM systems (HubSpot, Salesforce, PipeDrive, Zoho) and Chrome extensions.
- Developing relationships with prospects based on solution selling techniques;
- Enriching potential opportunities through internet research, social media monitoring, events monitoring, and any other sources necessary to achieve your goals;
- Scheduling semi-automated, semi-manual email send-outs;
- Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups.
- At least Advanced level of English (C1-C2);
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets;
- Excellent time management and superior attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and organized individual;
- Team player with the rest of the sales team.
- $ trial period (8 weeks); the base will grow according to the SDR qualification;
- $ bonuses for every project that you will work with (based on a clients difficulty level, check, and achievement of the KPI);
- Lifetime customer bonus for 3,6,9,12 months retention if the KPI is achieved by 80%;
Interested? Apply now!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.