Sales Development Representative in Maze
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe, North america||SALESFORCE, SaaS||1+|
About MazeMaze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network. We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze. We're a fully remote team working across 21 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
What you’ll achieve:
- Educate existing free Maze users about the value of our Enterprise Platform
- Maintain engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Work leads (MQL/Trials) in an efficient manner & use them as a platform to navigate into other parts of the prospective Company
- Conduct qualification meetings with new customers
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the respective sales team
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Evaluate sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Provide suggestions to improve external communication and internal processes
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Interest in beginning and growing into a career in Software Sales or other business functions
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the design industry
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Critical Reading and Active Listening Skills
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- Can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- SaaS Experience
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce experience
- 1-2 Years of customer-facing / sales experience
Benefits and Perks
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don’t meet every one of these criteria—if you’re passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we’d love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 60 employees. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion. Get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits!
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.