Sales Director – Information Technology in INFINITEVL TECHNOLOGIES
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 23rd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Important skills: Sales Management
Years of Experience: 2+Infinitevl Technologies is looking to expand our business emerging technologies. Infinitevl is a small Innovative company with clients ranging from tech startups and everybody in between. We are currently looking for a driven Business Development Executive who has experience in the VR/AR and custom software solutions. Your primary focus will be generating VR/AR related leads but you will have an opportunity to sell for the full Infinitevl solution stack which includes ML, AI, Blockchain, mobile apps, website design and development, digital marketing solutions, SaaS/PaaS, etc. You will work with us collaboration reputable Infinitevl Technologies that's based in India and our team already working with us at USA and Netherlands with a great team of individuals who are passionate about the work they do. Competence in learning and discussing Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Software as a Service, Enterprise Resource Planning and Cloud-based solutions for Enterprise. Startup App Development, MVP Development, Custom Software Development, Business Analysis, Web Development, Mobile Development, Big Data, IoT Apps Development, Block chain Development, SaaS Development.
- Identify new prospects & generate business opportunities + growth
- Network & build relationships with target leads
- Pitch prospects remotely via email.
- Organize prospects, track correspondences, and report progress to management
- Collaborate with internal team to build presentation material
- Acquire feedback from clients to guide our direction & focus our offerings
- MUST have prior experience selling AR/VR solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Dependable - punctual, able to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented self-starter and problem solver who can work without supervision
- Passionate about emerging technologies and interactive solutions
- Display commitment to achieving monthly sales targets by leveraging existing professional sales skills and experience.
- Actively network with VR/AR industry connections to stay informed of current industry trends.
- Establish a position as a trusted advisor within the VR/AR industry.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred; a technical/software degree is highly desirable.
- Previous VR/AR account development experience and successful track record, preferably 3 years+.
- Location: 100% Remote
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Interested? Apply now!
Email : email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.