Sales Engineer for the EMEA region in Runecast
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 28th, 2021
Job closing date: May 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: sales engineer, technical sales, pre-sales
Years of Experience: 5+
Hello, we are Runecast.Our Runecast Analyzer solution can catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter. We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from 15 different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding Sales engineer to join our team.Are you a customer-focused technology superstar? Have you built a career making your customers and partners successful by helping them adopt innovative technology? We're hiring for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer to join our growing team and add value to our ever-expanding customer base! Our ideal candidate is someone that is highly motivated, collaborative and a self-starter and will play a direct role in driving our growing market-share.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver amazing demo experience to prospects, showcasing the Runecast value proposition
- Use consultative selling to identify customer pain points associated with large virtual and cloud environments
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Address any and all pre-sales technical questions related to the full Proof of Concept (POC) cycle
- Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Work closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
- Work closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
- Evangelize Runecast product offerings across numerous online platforms and industry-specific events
- Own and maintaining key sales and marketing technical documents
Your skills and experience
- Extensive experience (5-7) years in virtualization (VCP-DCV) and cloud computing architectures
- 5-10 years in data center infrastructure or related field in a sales engineering or consulting capacity
- Experience meeting with sales prospects in person, understanding complex environments
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers; ability to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Deep understanding of data center interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including storage, security, network infrastructure, applications, etc.
- Strong affinity for customer relationship management and requirements gathering
What we offer:Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Part-time or Full-time role
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Work from home
We encourage you to apply:Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.
Benefits and Perks
- Continuous education: We will pay for courses and certificates that will help you to get better at your job.
- Mental well-being is paramount: Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Work from home or you can join us in our Brno office
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Sales Account Executive||May 7th, 2021|
|Sales Development Representative||May 7th, 2021|
|German Speaking B2B Business Development Specialist||May 3rd, 2021|