Sales Manager in The Happy Beavers
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||business development, sales||3+|
WHO WE AREOur international company sells content writing, copywriting, editing, and translation services in multiple languages. We aim to create the next generation of linguistic support for our clients. Using advanced technology combined with human expertise, we make great content and everything related to it simple and affordable for everyone, no matter where they are in the world. Much like a family of beavers, we take care of our own and work diligently for our clients. So could you!
OUR MISSIONWe are looking to add a Sales Manager to our beaver family! That means you will be an essential part of The Happy Beavers, in charge of catching new clients, building relationships with them, marketing, and promoting great products. We are looking for an outgoing professional who takes initiative and thrives from interacting with a variety of people. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
YOUR MISSIONYou will be working through the whole sales cycle from clients prospecting to negotiating until closing the deal and making sure the clients stay happy throughout their whole cooperation with us. Specifically, these could be your tasks:
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and content marketing strategies
- Conducting sales calls and presentations
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions
- Working with existing clients, keeping them happy, and discussing potential new projects
- Solving problems by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
YOUR PROFILEPlease do not apply if your English is not fluent enough to handle intense business conversations with international (native speaking) clients or you do not have any previous experience in sales. You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a deep understanding of business models and sales theory
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and you are ready to contribute to the company’s success beyond sales
- You have proven experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- You have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- You can handle presentations and negotiations with native English-speaking clients
- You have strong knowledge in online marketing (which is essential!)
- You strive to be the best in sales and work with professionals
- Managing people and delegating work does not scare you
- You can work independently and without guidance
- You have strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- You love to continuously keep improving your knowledge and skills
- You have passion, drive, and a competitive spirit
WHY US:As our name suggests, we are quite happy, and we like to ensure that anyone who joins our family is too!
- Remote work – We do not mind where you are, as long as you are happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary – We compensate our beavers for their expertise, rewarding skill and experience.
- Flexible hours – A night owl or an early bird, weekdays or weekends, it is up to you, as long as the lines of communication are open and we can coordinate!
- Exciting projects in a growing company where your voice counts – We love improving, and your contribution is always welcome!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.