Sales Superstar for B2B Digital Marketing Agency in Powered by Search
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2021||From 12,000 US$ - 15,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||English, SEM, SEO, ppc, Analytics||5+|
- You have a demonstrable track record of growing companies through consultative selling.
- You’re a problem solver and strategic thinker who is resourceful.
- Your co-workers see you as a roll-up-your-sleeves and ‘get it done’ person.
- Know that following a proven process (whether yours or not) is the most predictable way to reliably hit your KPIs and on-target earnings (OTE).
- Are naturally curious about technology, software as a service, and B2B businesses.
- Your friends and parents say you’re a good listener.
- Figure out how to fix the problem instead of who to blame. Complaining is not in your nature.
- Take 100% accountability for your wins and losses.
- Command authority naturally as a facilitator of conversations.
- Say what you’re thinking and are objective with your feedback, seeking the truth in every conversation.
- Have a career history of successfully beating your quotas, working in the trenches, and building trust with your clients and teammates consistently.
- Relish closing and high-fiving your teammates when you crush your sales KPIs together.
- You’re a career agency new business and sales pro.
- Or you’re a digital agency owner who’s successfully scaled founder-led sales looking to lean-in to your love for converting prospects into clients.
- Or you’re a reformed digital marketing practitioner or strategist turned business strategy and sales consultant.
- We are the Trusted Advisor for the demand generation and growth of companies like Clickfunnels, PointClickCare, Clio, and many other B2B software companies doing between $5M to $50M+ annually.
- And we care more about your values and intelligence than your experience.
- Are committed to creating a team dynamic that creates empowerment rather than entitlement.
- Are one of the few independent digital strategy agencies globally with deep subject matter expertise in B2B and SaaS Marketing
- Specialize in SEO, Paid Media, Facebook Ads, and Content Strategy and Marketing Automation including being a Google Premier Partner, Facebook Marketing Partner, Bing Ads Premier Partner, and Hubspot Gold Partner.
- We really care about our team. We are rated 4.6/5 Glassdoor Rating with a 96% approval rating.
- You’re a career agency new business and sales pro.
- You’re a digital agency owner who’s successfully scaled founder-led sales looking to lean in to your love for converting prospects into clients.
- You’re a reformed digital marketing practitioner or strategist turned business strategy and sales consultant.
- Follow a proven system that makes qualifying, proposing, and closing inbound leads easy. We call this process exploring, engaging, and enrolling.
- Conduct sales calls daily to qualify and advance leads to close. You will use Zoom and be on video with your prospects every time.
- Research and create sales proposals for SQLs using a combination of base templates and pain points and desired results shared by prospects.
- Deliver energetic and expert presentations to founders & in-house marketers
- Exercise thoughtful persistence with follow-ups to close the deal
- Negotiate (along with VP of Operations) contract terms and SOW language
- Improving the sales to operations handoff to ensure sales promises are clearly communicated and possible in operations and delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; a great communicator in every medium
- Able to ask tough questions and handle the pressure of a sales environment
Expected ResultsReporting to the CEO, you will be expected to:
- Achieve and exceed a quota of $2M in your first year
- Close 40% or more of the deals you service
Benefits and Perks
Perks & Benefits
- This role is Remote (servicing clients primarily in EST/CST/PST)
- We offer competitive compensation and quarterly bonuses
- You do not need to become a manager in the company to move up in compensation and role/title.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and eye care (for Canadian employees)
- 5 weeks paid time off (for everyone!)
- Casual dress code
- Paid training (school, events, conferences)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2021 to apply.
What to Expect When You Apply
- You’ll immediately hear back from us with an invitation to complete a short (and fun!) introductory video to showcase how you show up on video.
- You’ll also be asked to complete a DISC assessment that will help us understand your personality and selling style.
- If we feel like there’s a fit, a member of our team will be in touch to schedule a 15-minute Zoom video call. This is so we can learn more about your interest in the role, answer any of your questions, and discuss next steps for additional interviews with the team.
At Powered by Search, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Diversity of thought and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.