Salesforce Developer in Yougig
Job Published on: December 16th, 2020
Job closing date: January 15th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles and troubleshooting application errors.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of MavensMate or Eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Location: Remote
- Project Duration: Ongoing
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Language requirements: English
- Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.