Scrum Master with German in GSU INTER-WORK
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Germany, Poland, Romania||German, Agile, Scrum, Sprint Planing||7+|
Roles and responsibilities:This role requires individual with an eye for quality and detail to help the team build software that will enable significant business growth. The candidate will work in the global team delivering software using agile methodologies.
- Acts as a leader who supports Agile teams assigned to different streams of dev initiatives.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, and Sprint Retrospective etc
- Resolves team impediments working with other tech architects, product owners and other stakeholders to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and prioritization.
- Work with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
Required Education and Experience:
- Around 8-10 years of experience in working as scrum master.
- Relevant certifications would be preferred.
- Knowledge on agile metrics and measurement across squads
- Planning and problem solving with product owners, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude, openness, and courage in an action
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to draw logical conclusions.
- Strong communication skills
- Openness to change and commitment.
- German proficient is a must
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Krakow- you can also work remote,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B concract or FTE
- salary depends on experience
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.