Remote Based SDET Lead (Software Development in Test) Job Opening at Sopheon
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 15th, 2021||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||analytical, Good experience working with and constantly challenging agile/iterative software teams. Must be detail oriented, and creative thinker with passion for quality and test automation., Ability to thrive in a highly agile, collaborative team environment. Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies to solve problems practically. Excellent oral and written communication skills.||2+|
Sopheon is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Lead to ensure the delivery of quality software for large and small development efforts for various strategic product efforts and Sopheon customers. This position will have responsibility for software quality while working in a truly dynamic, continuous integration, and agile development environment.
This role requires expertise of QA methodologies, Software Delivery Life Cycle, Agile Development processes and Continuous Integration/Continuous-Delivery model. You will work closely with Software Engineers to understand a complex domain and product. The Principal SDET Lead focuses on contributing to the development of automated Functional Integration tests and end-to-end tests through test frameworks for overall system testing within an Agile environment. This position typically works under limited supervision and direction and will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
- Leads software testing in agile/iterative software development and using collaborative development tools such as Jira
- Define, conduct training on, and enforce quality standards, processes, best practices and guidelines across product lines
- Designs and builds a complete load and performance testing framework
- Designs, builds, maintains and improves automated testing frameworks
- Develop and execute strategy for converting existing manual suite of tests into automated tests
- Build and execute automated API tests
- Proactively responsible for end-to-end defect analysis
- Monitor and improve automated test coverage and effectiveness
- Works productively and with minimal management supervision while showing excellent team attitude
- Consistently delivers on work and schedule commitments
- Ensure accurate estimates for test development and execution by quality team
- Leads a small quality team by balancing resource needs across multiple projects and providing them with technical mentoring
- Guides and mentors Quality personnel in all aspects of SDET, provides assistance and feedback to help them progress in their SDET careers
- Test integration and continuous delivery and familiarity with tools to accomplish it
- Prefer experience in either a Software Development Engineer or (SDET) Software Development Engineer in Test role
- Experience working with on-prem and hosted enterprise implemented solutions as well as cloud-native COTS software products
- Ability to generate test reports from both tools and manually
- Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure customer project deliverables
- Strong Knowledge of C#, .NET programming languages
- Experience with evaluating and developing test frameworks (Selenium WebDriver C#)
- Excellent grasp and demonstrated history of complex performance testing
- BDD and TDD system test methodology
- Unit, integration, regression, and load/performance test experience
- Experience with all aspects/phases of automation including GUI, integration and stress testing.
- Programming and scripting experience such as C++/C/C#, perl, Python and Bash shell scripting is a plus
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 15th, 2021 to apply.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.