SEA Marketing Manager – Alternative Search in Compado
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 29th, 2021
Job closing date: June 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: SEA Marketing, Bing Ads, Microsoft Ads, Alternative Search Marketing
Years of Experience: 1+
Role & Responsibilities
- Discover, extend and grow our current Alternative Search channels (Bing, Yandex, Seznam), eventually entering into unchartered territories (Yahoo Japan, Baidu)
- Develop robust and future-proof infrastructure for Alternative Search channels that’s heavy on automation
- Own your Marketing Campaigns – carry full responsibility for the creation, analysis and management of high-spending SEA campaigns and accounts across markets, languages and verticals
- Be accountable for the growth and performance of SEA accounts answering directly to our Head of Search. Track, monitor, and optimize performance with Key Performance Indicators in mind
- Create campaigns from scratch
- Assist our Head of Search in creating the infrastructure necessary to go from hundreds to several hundred to thousands of SEA accounts
- You know how to make a point discussing with our Head of Search, our CMO or our Chief Executive Officers
- Be co-responsible (together with our Head of Search) for Compado’s SEA acquisition strategy. Develop and implement own paid search strategies to drive user acquisition, conversions and overall efficiency
- Help to put structures and processes in place – and own them – to go from entrepreneurial to institutionalized
- When necessary, train and mentor junior SEA staff to get up to speed
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize for maximum profitability while reaching ambitious Objectives and Key Results
- Oversee own projects – from the very beginning on your own authority and on your own budget!
- Collaborate with the Product & Content Team for Quality Score Optimization
- A track record that demonstrates your ability to create and maintain profitable campaigns
- Experience in Bing/Microsoft Ads (mandatory)
- Experience in one or several of the following Alternative Search channels is a big plus: Yandex, Seznam, Baidu, Yahoo Japan
- You are able to manage multiple accounts (50+), targeting various GEOs
- Comfortable with high ad spends, 6-digits-or-higher preferred
- An academic marketing/business degree or similar is a plus, but optional
- At least 2 years of experience in managing ROI-based SEA campaigns or a highly convincing track record
- You like to work at a fast pace and in a dynamic environment
Benefits and Perks
- Contribute to one of Berlin’s most exciting growth stories
- High learning curve in a well-funded performance environment
- Product with nearly-unlimited potential for growth
- Lead a “work from everywhere” lifestyle, with an optional office in the heart of Berlin
- Unusually high SEA spends in 45+ countries. If you work with us, you’ll see the Champions League
- SEA means SEA. We try to free up our SEA Managers so they can concentrate their efforts on marketing. Tracking, Product and Intelligence are handled by interfaces
- High focus on automatization, collaborating with Tech. Our motto: Automatisation does not stop at Bidding Strategies!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.