Search Ads Evaluator at Appen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 2nd, 2022||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
Help improve search ads results for one of the world’s largest search engines!
Here are the details you need to know to join:
- Have a smartphone, Gmail address, and pass a Qualification Exam
- Minimum work requirements: 10 hours per week
- Pass all client service level checks
- Must be able rate tasks in Bulgarian, as well as English
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
- Visit the Appen website using the link below:
- Choose Bulgarian (Bulgaria) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
- Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and ‘Continue’ to complete your profile and unlock more projects.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 2nd, 2022 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Other Remote Jobs Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Online Opportunity in Norway | Search Evaluation Analyst||September 8th, 2022|
|Web Search Evaluator||September 7th, 2022|
|Online Freelance Opportunity in Romania||September 7th, 2022|
|Social Media Evaluator||September 5th, 2022|
|User Experience Researcher||September 4th, 2022|