Search Engine Optimization Analyst in CouponFollow
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 23rd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Important skills: Analytics, Content marketing, Copywriting, seo, Spreadsheets
Years of Experience: 2+Established in 2010, CouponFollow is a fast-growing, international company with a headquarters in New York City. With over 5 million monthly users, our two primary savings tools, CouponFollow and Cently, have helped save shoppers over $400 million dollars by intelligently finding coupons, discovering deals and earning rewards. To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for an SEO Analyst to join our team to help drive the business by increasing traffic from search engines, streamline and evolve our product offerings, while building an exceptional user experience. You should be well versed in SEO tactics and strategies with hands on experience optimizing sites for organic search traffic growth.
About the role:As SEO Analyst at CouponFollow you will:
- Utilize a variety of SEO tools to discover opportunities to optimize our site for organic search traffic.
- Monitor performance from a macro-level (overall traffic acquisition) to the micro-level (keyword/landing page) to understand what’s working and what could improve. Use existing reporting and also create new reports as needed.
- Surface reporting that clearly communicates performance and opportunities to cross-functional teams.
- Working closely with content and partnership teams to help them create content that is aligned with consumer search demand and is well optimized for search performance.
- Manage optimization tasks through development cycles. Create tickets in JIRA, help with requirements definition, assist in prioritization, and communicate with the development team to ensure solutions are engineered for success.
- Work with large data sets to find and surface optimization opportunities.
- Perform copywriting edits to web pages via CMS and admin tools to further SEO objectives.
- Set up and manage SEO A/B tests.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 2+ years of SEO experience, in-house or at an agency.
- Familiarity with current search engine ranking factors.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices, including technical, content, and off-page levers.
- Knowledge of, and experience using, leading SEO software tools like SEMRush, STAT, Moz, Majestic and others.
- Comfortable with large datasets.
- Ability to download, assemble, and curate data into tables (typically spreadsheets) and derive actionable insights from the data. Datasets might include keyword search volume, lists of URLs, backlink portfolio metrics, etc.
- Ability to create data visualizations from data to communicate trends and insights to stakeholders.
- Strong copywriting skills and comfortable editing web pages via CMS.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and/or G Suite (Docs/Sheets/Slides). Ability to craft functions and formulas in spreadsheets to facilitate reporting and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proactive approach to knowledge sharing.
- A history of taking a ‘hands-on’ approach to getting the job done.
- An analytical mindset, and data-driven approach to solving problems.
- A strong growth mindset, with a desire to continue learning, especially in the areas of e-commerce and SEO.
- Comfortable working with a remote team spanning different countries and time zones.
Preferred Qualifications and Superpowers:
- Experience working in an agile product development environment.
- Deep expertise in one or more areas of SEO (technical, page speed, content optimization, international, mobile, etc.)
- Familiarity with A/B and Multivariant Split Testing
Benefits and Perks
- Health benefits package including medical, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- A fun, collaborative culture giving you the freedom to make a huge impact on millions of users and ship the best work of your career!
Interested? Apply now!
To being the process, fill out the form here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.