Search Engine Optimization Director Coordinator in Front Porch Solutions
Job Published on: January 22nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
The JobThe Search Engine Optimization Director will oversee all aspects of search engine optimization for clients of Front Porch Solutions. This includes ensuring that the websites we produce and manage are optimized for search optimization purposes based on specific keyword rankings and traffic. Daily duties can include developing SEO strategies, keyword research, ranking reports, leading other SEO team members, analyzing on-page optimization, technical auditing, conversion-focused SEO, client-facing communication, etc.
- Strong, proven experience in an SEO-focused role, ranking websites higher up on the SERPs for high volume search queries.
- Exposure to Digital PR
- Solid understanding of conversion rate optimization and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SimilarWeb, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEM Rush)
- Experience with Project Management & Communication Tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Understanding of ranking factors and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search optimization
- Experience with WordPress
- Able to write and produce with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Google Sheets & Excel knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO and performing similar duties and responsibilities
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, CSS, PHP, etc.
- Experience in managing remote teams
- Experience in automating SEO tasks
- Demonstrated experience in implementing link building campaigns
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set and oversee search ranking team members across multiple projects.
- Optimize copy and landing pages to rank higher on Google search result pages (SERPS)
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Develop link building campaigns and Digital PR strategies to attract highly authoritative links to our websites
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Help develop and implement link building strategies and outreach initiatives
- Work with content and social teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Implement technical SEO initiatives to improve the crawlability of each website
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Participate in problem-solving, brainstorming and strategy discussions
- Be a flexible, present member of the team, helping where you can, when you can
- Communicate needs and concerns with management as soon as they arise
Benefits and Perks
This position offers a competitive salary depending on experience and an opportunity to earn a quarterly performance-based bonus. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, and vision plans, a 401(k) plan, PTO, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), voluntary life insurance, short and long-term disability.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.