Senior Account Executive (Europe) in Runecast
Job Published on: January 8th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Account Executive to join our team.We are looking for a high-performing, result-driven Senior Account Executive to help us grow our brand and serve our customers. Ideal candidate will be working with prospects, showcasing our value proposition and converting them into happy customers.
Hello, we are Runecast.We’re a team from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers. Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with the IT and virtualization industry is a must
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
You will be responsible for:
- Present, promote and sell Runecast products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through warm calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Work from home
Interested? Apply now!
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.