Remote Based Senior Automation QA Job Opening at SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 28th, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||C#, .Net, OOP, Automation testing, .Net Core||4+|
- Fulfilling responsibilities as a Manual Tester
- Ensuring close collaboration and communication between the various teams
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, planned and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., Developers, Product Owners and Business Analysis) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Identify test requirements from the Specifications
- Design test plans and scenarios covering features under development to determine product quality or release readiness
- Implementing testing procedures and oversee the QA process
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications
- Responding to requests from internal teams and management
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
- Execute manual test campaigns (including replay) and hotfix tests
- Document software defects, monitor the progress in a timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects.
- Present test coverage matrix (link test requirements to test case)
- Zendesk investigations
- At least 4 years of experience in Automation testing, open to work with Manual Testing as well
- Solid understanding of OOP, ideally C#, .Net or .Net Core
- iGaming experience is a plus but is not required!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote position
- Competitive Salary
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 28th, 2022 to apply.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 15 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Quality Assurance Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|QA Software Automation Tester||March 31st, 2022|
|Data Collectors [German]||January 26th, 2022|
|Search Engine Evaluator [Norway]||January 26th, 2022|
|QA - WordPress Plugin Tester||February 28th, 2022|
|Manual Quality Assurance Specialist||February 10th, 2022|