Senior Back-End Developer (Ruby on Rails or Java) in IESF Group
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 28th, 2021
Job closing date: April 1st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Central or South America, Europe
Years of Experience: 4+
On behalf of a German FinTech product company, I am seeking a skilled Back-End Engineer with solid experience in Ruby on Rails or Java. If you can master both languages, you will be our superstar!
- You must be based in Europe or in South America. Full-time remote work.
- You will join the successful team and contribute to the migration from Ruby to Java and develop the company's product further.
Company’s Tech Stack:
- Java ecosystem
- Kubernetes on AWS
- GitLab (repository, CI/CD, images, packages, issue tracking)
You will be responsible for:
- Researching, designing, implementing, and maintain the new product’s backend (in Java ecosystem).
- Understanding and documenting the existing product (in Ruby on Rails).
- Find ways for a reliable infrastructure/product, implement and ensure them.
- See yourself as a user and recommend improvements for the existing product.
- Be part of developing the whole company culture and mindset.
- Meaningful and solid experience with the Java environment (Ruby on Rails is a plus).
- Be able to really contribute to the architectural and product decision process.
- Fluent in English (German is a plus).
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.