Senior Back-end Engineer in SpotOn Connections
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 2nd, 2021
Job closing date: May 5th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: GraphQL, Node, PostgreSQL, Typescript
Years of Experience: 3+As creators of innovative software for the future market of iGaming, our client strives to go against the traditional route of building slot machine software. They operate with the firm belief that they’re building desirable software for the next big spending generation: younger players who are seeking iGaming entertainment to enjoy themselves and with friends. With that in mind, we’re now looking for a senior back-end engineer to help them innovate, build and grow further, and to always help them stay one step ahead.
- Build scalable, highly-available, robust systems and ensure their continuous delivery.
- Take full ownership of features and code, from the inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running.
- Be involved in the communities of the businesses by having a ‘Developer’ tag in the chatboxes, which will get you a lot of attention from the customers, receiving real-time feedback for the products you build.
- Become a member of our back-end engineering culture, learning from other talented people, and sharing your own knowledge.
- Engineer new features at scale in a fresh codebase without legacy code.
- Participate in technical discussions as part of the team. You should be ready to challenge our architecture, propose changes, and ultimately implement them.
- Someone with a strong background in video gaming is preferred, since much of target market are gamers, and also gamification concepts are now widely adopted.
- An intuitive understanding of how games work and the motivation behind them is helpful.
- Someone who’s up to speed with TypeScript, Node, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Redis.
- A full-time worker that can stay on-task in a remote environment
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 5th, 2021 to apply!
Send CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Agent: Operations Automation||April 13th, 2021|
|Android Developer||April 13th, 2021|
|Sr. Developer Specialized in Redux Framework (on WordPress)||April 13th, 2021|