Senior Back-end Engineer in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Typescript, Node, GraphQL, PostgreSQL||3+|
- Build scalable, highly-available, robust systems and ensure their continuous delivery.
- Take full ownership of features and code, from the inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running.
- Be involved in the communities of the businesses by having a ‘Developer’ tag in the chatboxes, which will get you a lot of attention from the customers, receiving real-time feedback for the products you build.
- Become a member of our back-end engineering culture, learning from other talented people, and sharing your own knowledge.
- Engineer new features at scale in a fresh codebase without legacy code.
- Participate in technical discussions as part of the team. You should be ready to challenge our architecture, propose changes, and ultimately implement them.
- Someone with a strong background in video gaming is preferred, since much of target market are gamers, and also gamification concepts are now widely adopted.
- An intuitive understanding of how games work and the motivation behind them is helpful.
- Someone who’s up to speed with TypeScript, Node, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Redis.
- A full-time worker that can stay on-task in a remote environment
Interested? Apply now!
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.