Senior Backend developer in Caravelo
Job Published on: June 18th, 2020
Available to applicants based in:Note: Applications to this position are now closed.
Role and responsibilityReporting to the CTO, you will:
- Implement existing product lines and help us develop new ones!
- Integrate our product lines with Airlines' reservation and payment systems (Sabre, Amadeus, Navitaire)
- Develop REST APIs
- Support new business domains and use cases
- Personalize our existing product lines to adapt to our partners' needs
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design
- Solid Java/JVM or equivalent programming skills
- At least 5+ years' experience in this role
- Knowledge of Airline IT (i.e. Amadeus, Navitaire, Sabre, SITA) is highly valued
- Frontend knowledge will be a plus
- English is a must-have, any Spanish knowledge is a plus
What we value
- Passion: you are happy to work independently in a group and you enjoy sharing your expertise with junior team members and have a good sense of humor
- Curiosity: developing new product lines is intriguing to you because you are full of ideas
- Be autonomous and proactive
- You’re versatile and enjoy learning new technologies and languages
- Action-orientated people only, and with enthusiasm
What you can expect from us
- Remote-friendly company and flexible working hours
- A competitive salary according to your experience
- Benefits paid from the gross salary (Health insurance, Transport/Restaurant/Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership
- You will be joining a fast-moving and progressive company that prides itself of being at the forefront of software development within the airline industry
- A real chance to grow: there's plenty of room for personal development
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
Interested? Apply now!
Note: Applications to this position are now closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.