Senior Backend Developer in GSU INTER-WORK
Salary Range: From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 28th, 2021
Job closing date: June 1st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 8+We are looking for a Drupal SME primarily responsible for back-end/module development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
Required Education and Experience
- 10+Years of experience in architecting Drupal platforms
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and Angular or any JS UI frameworks
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Benefits and Perks
What we offer
- Stable job in professional team,
- full remote work,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B contract,
- salary depends on experience and references.
If you want to be part of international team apply now! Please make sure that your application included CV, references and your financial expectations.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 1st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.