Senior Backend Developer in Wing
Job Published on: November 26th, 2019
CompanyWing is a new, digital-first US-based phone carrier that was created by people sick and tired of the tyrants of telecom. We offer a mobile experience for the new age, giving control back to the customers and making the carrier experience simpler, more transparent, and modern.
PositionHelp architect, develop, and deploy innovative new products and technologies. Support and add on functionality to existing applications and digital properties. Independently prototype new ideas and features to evaluate feasibility and perform user testing. Collaborate with project stakeholders, clients and team members to ensure timely technical delivery. Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a software development role.
- A positive and proactive mindset.
- Very strong programming skills in Python with a deep familiarity of Flask & Celery
- Experience with both web and mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of a modern application (general design patterns & antipatterns, templating & routing, DOM manipulation, RESTful APIs, data storage, security principles).
- Experience with Django
- Experience with Node.js and similar frameworks.
- Experience with BASH scripting.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with AWS and similar web services providers.
- Experience with Angular/React and similar frameworks.
- Experience in telecommunications.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $70.00 to $85.00 /hour
Interested? Apply now!Please email your resume, code examples and a brief description of why you would be a good fit for Wing to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.