Senior C# Developer in Mailbird
Job Published on: February 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: C#
Years of Experience: 6+
- Have impeccable attention to detail, whether it be UX, UI, or code.
- Are experienced with C# application programming.
- Have experience with WPF (or other XAML based framework) and MVVM.
- Experience with Mac or mobile development is a big plus.
- Experience using EF Code First, CQRS, DI and IOC another big plus.
- Experience with unit testing (NUnit and Moq) is the icing on the cake.
- KISS and SOLID principles are your bread and butter.
- Pragmatism over pure theory is more than welcome.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive full-time contractor pay.
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Paid holidays.
- Paternity/Maternity leave.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.