Senior C# Developer in Mailbird
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Have impeccable attention to detail, whether it be UI, UX, or code.
- Are experienced with C# application programming.
- Have experience with WPF (or another XAML based language) and MVVM.
- Experience with Mac or mobile development is a big plus.
- Are structured with good practices writing, documenting, and maintaining clean code.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Benefits and Perks
Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
Regular feedback and training with a focus on personal and professional growth.
4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.