Senior C# Developer in Mailbird
Job Published on: January 10th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: C#
Years of Experience: 5+We're looking for more kick-ass developers for the Mailbird family! You will work closely with our CTO and other senior developers as we transition from Windows to a cross-platform framework, bringing Mailbird to the Mac and beyond. You will also help develop the core platform, implementing more advanced and innovative features for all our customers. We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun! At Mailbird, each and every one of us is passionate about what we are building, and this makes our creations each day incredibly rewarding, challenging, and enjoyable all at the same time - it’s never boring with the Mailbird family!
- Have impeccable attention to detail, whether it be UI, UX, or code.
- Are experienced with C# application programming.
- Have experience with WPF (or another XAML based language) and MVVM.
- Experience with Mac or mobile development is a big plus.
- Are structured with good practices writing, documenting, and maintaining clean code.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Benefits and Perks
Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
Regular feedback and training with a focus on personal and professional growth.
4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.