Senior C++ Developer in NXLog
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 29th, 2021
Job closing date: May 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: C#, Linux, Windows, C++11, C++14
Years of Experience: 5+
- C++ development experience under Windows/Linux/Unix,
- Good understanding and practical experience of modern C++ (C++11 and later)
- Familiar with open source developer tools such as gcc, autoconf, automake, cmake, gnu make, valgrind, git, svn, etc.,
- Previously worked with various libary APIs (libc, openssl, apache apr, expat, boost, pcre, etc.),
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Nice to have:
- Experience with NOSQL and RDBMs solutions
- Scripting languages: shell, perl or python,
- Multithreaded programming knowledge,
- Crypto, SSL/TLS, PKI,
- Network protocols on user and programming level,
- Secure coding practices,
- Development experience with distributed systems,
- Good English skills,
- Masters degree in Information Technology or similar.
Benefits and Perks
- we are offering a permanent opportunity, since we can provide continuous workload
- you can work in flexible hours
- based on your performance and company results you are entitled to Good Performance Bonus in the measure of 5-25% of your yearly earnings
- you are entitled to a minimum of 20 days of paid vacation
- you join a diverse community of enthusiastic talents from all over the globe
- 100% remote work
- we have a yearly salary review
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2021 to apply!
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.