Senior C Developer in NXLog
Job Published on: October 12th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- C development experience under Windows/Linux/Unix,
- Familiar with open source developer tools such as gcc, autoconf, automake, cmake, gnu make, valgrind, git, svn, etc.,
- Previously worked with various libary APIs (libc, openssl, apache apr, expat, boost, pcre, etc.),
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Systems programming experience
Nice to have:
- Scripting languages: shell, perl or python,
- Multithreaded programming knowledge,
- Crypto, SSL/TLS, PKI,
- Network protocols on user and programming level,
- Secure coding practices,
- C++11 and STL,
- Development experience with distributed systems,
- Good English skills,
- Masters degree in Information Technology or similar.
Interested? Apply now!
When applying please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A short cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position,
- Your CV/resume,
- Salary requirements (hourly rate).
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.