Remote Based Senior Content Strategist Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 28th, 2022||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SEO, Content, Communciation||5+|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 100 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Strategist to help us set the vision for the future of our content marketing, identify key levers for growth, develop a strong content strategy, and help assemble a world-class content strategy team.
About this role:
You will be working closely with the Head of Search and Content Marketing Lead, primarily focusing on scaling the content engine and strategies for our main blog www.uscreen.tv/blog/.
This position involves a healthy amount of communication with other team members, so fluency in English is required. This is an exciting, dynamic role with amazing growth opportunities.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Develop the content strategy and crafting the editorial calendar
- Hire and grow the content strategy team
- Improve the impact and effectiveness of our content strategies through user research, data collection, and competitive research
- Conceptualize keyword research data into a fully fleshed-out content strategy
- Generate creative content topic ideas to help improve search visibility, generate and capture demand and establish Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness
- Align business objectives with audience targeting and content strategy
- Collaborate with Head of Search and content marketing lead to drive content strategies
- Content planning, briefing, and reviews
- Help with the development of reports for executive-level discussions
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of five years of full‐time, professional experience in content strategy
- Proven track record of scaling content engines in an in-house environment
- Strong writing, reporting, and editing skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing deadlines
- Proven ability to grow and manage teams
- Demonstrable experience in planning, conceiving, creating, and executing high impact, creative content
- Manages working relationships diplomatically and collaboratively
- Strong grasp of SEO best practices and concepts like search intent
- Ability to overlap at least 5 working hours with Central European Time
Benefits and Perks
- Dream big
- Owner’s mentality
- Growth mindset
- Lead with empathy
- Push the pace
Our Commitment to You
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 28th, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 19 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Link Building and Partnership Manager||January 31st, 2022|
|SEO Lead||February 28th, 2022|
|Search Ads Evaluator [Norwegian]||January 26th, 2022|
|SEO Content Manager (UK and US)||January 31st, 2022|
|Search Ads Evaluator [Norwegian]||January 21st, 2022|