Senior Credit Risk Manager in Remote
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: International tax, Tax returns, VAT
Years of Experience: 10+
About the role:Our team is responsible for shaping our understanding of how Remote is performing as a business, as well as what our best opportunities are for continued growth. We’re looking for an experienced tax professional to join our fast growing team and help us support our expansion efforts by owning the overall tax strategy including all components of compliance, tax planning and accounting for income taxes. This role will involve working hand in hand with business partners, financial partners, legal team and our operations teams. You will be responsible for the overall tax strategy within a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Primary responsibility for Remote's international tax strategy including all components of compliance, tax planning and accounting for income taxes.
- Responsible for completion of national and/local state income tax returns including all related analysis and support.
- Oversight of the tax returns for Remote in all operational jurisdictions.
- Responsible for VAT, Sales, Use and Property tax functions.
- Responsible for audits of international, federal and state income tax and state and local filings.
- Responsible for accounting for income taxes (ASC 740) in the US and International subsidiaries.
- Coordination of accounting for income taxes for international subsidiaries with finance outsourcing partners.
- Responsible for transfer pricing agreements.
- Ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting for income taxes.
- Ensure the Company implements and maintains controls compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Support Remote’s expansion into new markets globally.
- 10 years of related experience with at least 5 years in a public accounting firm.
- International tax experience required.
- Experience working at a start up or high growth environment.
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated experience using core finance systems (SAP or similar is a bonus).
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and Dutch GAAP.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment.
- Experience working with a finance outsourcing partner.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Great Remote work culture
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- A good salary
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.