Senior Customer Support Engineer in Teramind
Job Published on: December 26th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAre you looking to work for a company that is at the forefront of endpoint security? Are you looking to be a trusted security advisor to some of the world’s largest organizations? Teramind is the leading insider threat prevention system. We serve many types of customers, from small companies to large government organizations. Teramind is growing quickly! In 2019 our sales team grew acquisition 177% year-over-year. In 2020, there is a ton of room for making a huge impact, growing professionally, and making money! As a senior support engineer working remotely or from our Miami office, you’ll also have a strategic role in acquiring new customers and representing the Teramind brand.
- Identify opportunities, understand business problems, and translate them into technical solutions
- Provide solution design and configurations best practices to customers. Articulate the advantage of our solution against the competition
- Work independently and in concert with a team to coordinate and execute hands-on PoCs, solution demonstrations, and trade shows
- Be the voice of the customer and own the process of helping us enhance its solution based on the customer’s request.
- Engage and convert a select pool of hi-quality prospects into paying Teramind customers
- Become a Teramind platform, employee productivity and insider threat prevention expert so you can clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- 2+ years of related industry experience working in application / endpoint / network security / similar
- 2+ years technical sales support in a customer-facing role
- Solid understanding of Public Cloud architecture, virtualization, and security
- Good presentation, speaking and demonstration skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Independent and self-motivated
Preferred Additional Skills:
- BS in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
- Relevant industry certifications – eg. CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, Security+, CEH Hacking, Public Cloud certificate etc
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, Mac
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory
You must be...
- Tenacious, yet professional
- Hyper organized, thriving under pressure
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
Interested? Apply now!
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.