Senior DevOps Engineer in bookingkit
Job Published on: January 11th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 5+
IN A NUTSHELL
- Level - ★★★★☆
- Our Tech Stack
- DevOps - AWS (Ec2, ECS, RDS, Elasticcache, Cloudfront, IAM ….), Gitlab, Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Docker, Terraform, Proxmox.
- Your future gear - Mac, Windows or Linux laptop (private use allowed)
- Remote option - B2B Contract - Work from wherever you are, while enjoying quarterly team events with all bookingkids in Berlin
- Perks - Flexible work time, pet friendly office, breakfast, snacks & fruits 24/7, Company BBQs, Team events, Sport leagues, relocation support… read more
MORE ABOUT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY
- You coach and support engineering teams in the implementation of DevOps activities
- You are responsible for the planning, development & implementation of IT solutions in the cloud environment (AWS).
- You optimize monitoring systems and are responsible for the further development of build processes and the automation of deployment processes
- You are responsible for the development and continuous optimization of our development infrastructure
- You are the responsible person when it comes to the performance, availability and security of our software and system landscapes
- You will also actively shape our current DevOps standards & provide support for our software developers
MUST-HAVES, SHORT & TO THE POINT
- Have >5 years of system engineering and linux administration under your belt.
- Have >3 years of general AWS experiences: EC2,ECS,RDS (Mysql/Aurora), Elasticache, Cloudfront …
- Have the basics covered: Linux, bash, webserver/proxy/database configuration, networking…
- Proficient in managing complex cloud infrastructure with a declarative IaC solution like terraform or cloudformation.
- CI/CD knowledge (Jenkins, Gitlab-CI).
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language.
- Experience with container technologies for local development and cloud environments (Docker, AWS ECS).
- Experience with AWS based microservice setups (API gateway, Lambda … ).
- Strong experience in terraform managed AWS environments.
- Further automation / configuration management technologies like ansible, salt, chef …
- Automation with code quality analysis tools (SonarQube).
- Kubernetes / AWS EKS knowledge.
- Non cloud based virtualization technologies (KVM, Proxmox, VMWare, Xen…) and bare metal server administration.
- Proficient in PHP or Go.
Benefits and Perks
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 70 great colleagues from +10 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowledge in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and salary expectation you have found this job ad at when applying. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in DevOps and Systems Administrators
|Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Distributed Storage)||January 12th, 2021|
|Web Developer||January 11th, 2021|
|IT Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer||January 5th, 2021|