Senior DevOps Engineer in NXLog
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 29th, 2021
Job closing date: May 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: SQL, Linux, SIEM, Windows, CISA
Years of Experience: 5+
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining our infrastructure, occasionally engage in support with customers, troubleshoot issues related to the products, research and integrate NXLog with third party solutions and shiny new tech that emerges.
- Passionate to hack on Linux systems while also feeling home on Windows.
- Scripting languages: shell, perl, python, powershell
Nice to have:
- Experience with log management tools and SIEM products (QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, Snare, syslogd, Logstash, Kafka, Scribe, ELK, Graylog, etc.),
- Database systems (SQL/RDBMS, NoSQL),
- Documentation skills (asciidoc, docbook, markdown),
- Crypto, SSL/TLS, PKI,
- Experience with package management systems (dpkg, apt-get, yum, etc.) and packaging (deb, rpm, msi),
- Configuration management,
- Build automation,
- Network protocols, Firewalls.
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- VM and container technologies (VMWare, KVM, LXC, Docker),
- Masters' degree in Information Technology or similar,
- Customer oriented and able to communicate in English,
- Experience in information security and optionally having a CISA, CISSP or similar certification.
Most importantly you should be a quick learner and eager to jump on and understand new technologies.
Benefits and Perks
- we are offering a permanent opportunity, since we can provide continuous workload
- you can work in flexible hours
- based on your performance and company results you are entitled to Good Performance Bonus in the measure of 5-25% of your yearly earnings
- you are entitled to a minimum of 20 days of paid vacation
- you join a diverse community of ethusiastic talents from all over the globe
- 100% remote work
- we have a yearly salary review
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2021 to apply!
Write me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.