Senior Digital Designer in Wunderdogs
Job Published on: January 6th, 2020
Job closing date: January 26th, 2020
OverviewWunderdogs is an independent creative agency based in San Francisco, California with a growing (10+) distributed team across the U.S. and Europe. We provide beginning-to-end design, production and strategy services to forward thinking brands in the technology space, from startups to established companies. From one-off-digital projects, brand identities, full website designs and the occasional print job, no two Wunderdogs jobs are the same: if you’re a creative who enjoys variety in what you do the diverse nature of our work is sure to keep you on your toes. This is a multidisciplinary role, however as we enter a period of growth we’re looking for a designer excited by the opportunity to take the lead on our digital creative and elevate our work to the next level. Websites from a core part of our business therefore a passion for and extensive experience in web design is a must. Our ideal candidate will have a strong visual sense, an analytical mind, a good eye for detail and the portfolio to back it up. We’re looking for someone who does not shy away from a challenge and is comfortable working to tight deadlines when required. We expect all Wunderdogs designers to be confident owning the end-to-end creative process, which includes presenting work to and taking questions from clients, therefore the ability to understand and interpret client needs correctly is vital. You will be joining us during an exciting time and will be working on multiple projects simultaneously, often for different clients. Our team is entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and fun - Wunderdogs is a challenging yet very rewarding workplace, one where your effort and passion can make a real difference to our clients.
- 3-6 years of design industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Written and spoken English fluency
- Strong Visual Identity portfolio, UX/UI cases will be a plus
- Ability to work 1 PM - 9 PM 4 days a week with 10 AM-6 PM on Fridays BRT - Brasilia Standard Time (it is important to us to be able to follow most of PST business hours due to the locations of our current main clients)
- Experience communicating with clients and colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Self-motivation in a remote professional environment and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to clearly articulate ideas and present work both internally and externally
- Sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- Interest in design trends, UX design, creative technology, and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design and digital prototyping is a plus
- Diverse team and interesting projects from all over the globe
- KPI-based quarterly bonus
- Fully remote job (traveling is encouraged)
- Highly cooperative team that encourages professional growth and self-development
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.