Remote Based Senior Digital Marketing Manager Job Opening at Sezzle
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|January 31st, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||CRM; performance marketing (B2B and B2C)||7+|
You will be responsible for planning, leading and executing marketing campaigns while delivering against strategic goals focused on building brand awareness, nurturing customer relationships, and driving demand creation. As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Sezzle you will coordinate, plan and manage marketing campaigns, collaborating cross-functionally with other Sezzle teams such as Strategic Partnerships, Sales, Merchant Success and Product.
If you are a marketing all-rounder who is experienced with performance marketing channels for B2B and B2c and was in charge of 7figure budgets. You are a perfect match!
***We welcome applications from locations that match GMT+2 time zone***
- Driving demand generation and conversion goals through marketing campaign design and execution
- Partnering with Sezzle retailers on marketing efforts to drive new customer acquisition
- Partnering with internal business units to develop strategies and execute cross-functional and cross-market campaigns for targeted marketing and customer cultivation activities across channels
- Translating business needs & objectives into clear user requirements to assist in developing customer personas, journeys and digital experiences that achieve business goals
- Developing clear documentation, timelines, one-pagers, status updates and other materials as required to proactively communicate and inform stakeholders
- Monitor, track, and report on growth KPIs such as growing the Sezzle Consumer Network and increasing share of checkout
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of progressive experience in a marketing role from a major tech company
- You have experience in developing go-to-market strategies
- A proven track record of campaign development with measurement tracking
- You have a proven track record in increasing customer acquisition and retention while driving customer value and enhancing brand equity
- CRM; performance marketing (B2B and B2C) experience.
- You have the exceptional critical thinking, analytical and quantitative skills
- You have a very strong creative, problem-solving and strategic thinking ability
- Proven ability to provide the highest level of service to all internal and external clients
- History of demonstrated success working in a very fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple initiatives while meeting deadlines
Benefits and Perks
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous equity package
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Tech equipment
- 40 days of annual Pay Time Off
What Makes Working at Sezzle Awesome?
At Sezzle, we are more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers, and determined innovators; we are skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, golfers, dog-lovers, and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do. Sezzle recognizes and values the importance of diversity and inclusion in enriching the employment experience of its employees and in supporting our mission.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional startup culture, but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that we hire.
Sezzle does not discriminate against employment candidates on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (the “Protected Characteristics”)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until January 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 26 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.