Remote Based Senior Enterprise Account Executive Job Opening at Sezzle
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||saleforce, enterprise sales||5+|
As the Senior Enterprise Account Executive you will report directly to the Managing Director Europe, who is responsible for driving net new sales and revenue growth with the largest European merchants.
In this role you will engage with prospects in the European ecommerce industry including C-level executives and marketing, ecommerce and IT leaders. You will establish Sezzle as the leading Buy Now Pay Later provider across Europe, ensuring the adoption, implementation and growth of Sezzle among enterprise merchants.
You are a hunter who will use creativity and partnership to implement win-win deal structures. You will empower your customers to solve business challenges while attaining their revenue, conversion, and innovation goals. You are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You will be part of a rapidly expanding team with opportunity for additional career growth.
What You’ll Do
- Scale our Enterprise Accounts business by prospecting and closing Fortune 200 clients
- Educate and guide prospects through the shopper’s journey to help them learn how Sezzle can help grow their business
- Leverage existing relationships and qualified leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential merchants
- Prospect into new accounts to build new client relationships and pipeline
- Manage pipeline and follow through with presentations, proposals, and negotiation of contracts
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account and territory plan
- Meet or exceed targets for revenue and sales activity
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Sezzle solution
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your perspective, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of field sales or business development experience
- Deep knowledge of the European eCommerce market
- Experience driving technology adoption and creating long-term transformational account strategies
- Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing payments/ecommerce/technology solutions with complex enterprise accounts
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives
- Background in consumer credit, retail, ecommerce, payments or marketing
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and Pardot is a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous equity package
- Remote work (Europe countries)
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to join the founding team for Europe of a fast-growing startup alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
What Makes Working at Sezzle Awesome?
At Sezzle, we are more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers, and determined innovators; we are skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, golfers, dog-lovers, and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do. Sezzle recognizes and values the importance of diversity and inclusion in enriching the employment experience of its employees and in supporting our mission.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 13 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Account Executive - APAC & Australia||February 28th, 2022|
|Customer Success Manager - US & Mexico||February 28th, 2022|
|Outbound Sales Development Representative - Spanish/French Speaker||February 28th, 2022|
|Outbound Sales Development Representative - Czech Speaker||February 28th, 2022|
|Inbound Sales Development Representative - APAC & Australia||February 28th, 2022|