Senior Frontend Developer in Caravelo
Job Published on: September 21st, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Spain
Senior Frontend DeveloperThis role is focused on designing, developing, and maintaining software interfaces and web components for Caravelo’s product implementations, plus helping with the maintenance and evolution.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement and extend user interfaces for Caravelo products and services, support new use cases with analysis and implementation.
- Adhere when possible to standards and best practices.
- Good estimation of complexity and delivery time.
- Develop clean code that is simple and efficient.
- Develop and consume REST APIs.
- Good estimation of technical debt, detecting current debt but also when we are generating more of it. Actively propose improvements.
- Personalize our existing product lines to adapt to our partners' needs. Also, turn personalization into plugins and web components to contribute to our mission of scaling up and avoid cluttering our main platform.
- Continuous refactor of code from oneself and others, with the aim of simplifying, modularizing, improving performance, and having stable code.
- Create technical documentation.
- Setup and perform UATs with clients
Required Skills and Experience:
- +2 years of experience in frontend development positions
- Experience with web components, adaptive design
- Experience with SOLID principles, unit testing, and integration tests
- Experience with project management software and issue tracking
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to work independently
- English required
What you will get from us:
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Benefits paid from the gross salary (Private health insurance, Transport check, Food check, Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership
- Flexible working hours & Fridays intensive
- An office in the heart of Barcelona with great views of the city. Until local government and health professionals say it is safe to work from the office in Barcelona, Caravelo will allow you 100% remote working
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company in an exciting environment
- There are opportunities for international career progression within the organization
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.