Senior Frontend Developer in Wing
Job Published on: November 26th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
About the RoleWing is seeking an experienced and talented Frontend Developer to join the team. You'll work closely with a small group of developers to maintain and improve the existing codebase. Independently prototype new ideas and features to evaluate feasibility and perform user testing. You'll be able to work independently, not needing handholding, but also be a strong team player in a highly collaborative environment. ** This will be a remote position / Work From Home **
About UsWing is a new, digital-first US-based phone carrier that was created by people sick and tired of the tyrants of telecom. We offer a mobile experience for the new age, giving control back to the customers and making the carrier experience simpler, more transparent, and modern.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a software development role.
- A positive and proactive mindset.
- Understanding of a modern application (general design patterns & antipatterns, templating & routing, DOM manipulation, RESTful APIs, data storage, security principles).
- Eagerness to learn.
- Experience with the redux framework for react
- Experience working with a headless CMS
- Experience integrating JSON APIs
- Experience in telecommunications.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $60.00 to $75.00 /hour
Interested? Apply now!Please email your resume, code examples and a brief description of why you'd be a good fit for Wing to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.